Central Local Court is located on Liverpool Street in Sydney’s CBD.
The Sydney Central Local court house was constructed in 1892 as part of a court and police station complex, with new courtrooms added in 1914 and 1915. The building was designed by James Barnet and Walter Liberty Vernon.
Central Local Court is a 5 minute walk from Museum Station and is also close to Town Hall Station.
Visit Sydney Criminal Lawyers® for Criminal & Traffic Lawyers for Central Local Court.